Internships allow students to get closer to the business world and put into practice the knowledge acquired during their studies. The School has signed internship agreements with more than 170 companies.
All undergraduate and master’s degrees of the School of Telecommunication Engineering have internships included in the curriculum, i.e., they are a subject that is part of the curriculum (curricular internships).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Telecommunication Technologies Engineering – GETT
These are optional interships. Up to 12 ECTS (6 ECTS + 6 ECTS) maximum.
- Master’s Degree in Telecommunication Engineering – MET
These are optional interships. Up to 15 ECTS (5 ECTS + 5 ECTS + 5 ECTS) maximum.
- Master’s Degree in Cybersecurity – MuniCS
These are mandatory internships with a total of 15 ECTS..
- Master’s Degree in Industrial Mathematics (M2i)
These are optional interships. Up to 3 ECTS maximum.
- International Master’s Degree in Computer Vision (imcv)
These are mandatory internships with a total of 3 ECTS..
EET degrees have a high employability and, therefore, companies make a wide offer for internships, most of them are paid and with different conditions. All the detailed information in the following button
These lists are dynamic and grow with your participation: if you know of a company/institution where you would like to do your internship, please contact the Internship Coordination of our center at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There is also the possibility of doing extra-curricular internships*, carried out on a voluntary basis, which are not part of the curriculum being studied, although they will appear in the academic record. These internships must be paid if they exceed 240 hours, cannot exceed 6 months and are managed directly by the University of Vigo Foundation (FUVI).
* It is common to carry out extra-curricular internships that are later recognized as curricular, with the conditions established in the University of Vigo’s own regulations and more in the EET regulations.