It is a welcome and integration program for undergraduate students who enter their first year at the School of Telecommunication Engineering.
What is integraTE?
It is the welcome and integration program for undergraduate students who join the School. The program aims to provide undergraduate students with support upon their arrival at the School and help them adapt to a new life (university life, adulthood, maturity). To achieve this, a set of activities is proposed throughout the academic year, including workshops, talks, and team activities, sequenced in a way that they are useful at each stage of the course.
What does it involve?
- Presentation and familiarity with the School’s premises
- Character strengths and motivation
- Study techniques
- Time management
- Emotional intelligence, self-awareness, emotional management
In the second semester, we address topics such as:
- Self-esteem, relationships, and communication
integraTE activities are included in the schedule of the first year.
The complete schedule for the first semester is as follows:
- Monday, September 11th
- Welcome Event
- Get to know the School and Campus
- Tuesday, September 12th
- Time Management and Learning Techniques Workshop
- Thursday, September 14th
- Character Strengths and Motivation
- Wednesday, November 22nd
- Emotional Intelligence, Self-awareness, Emotional Management
In the second semester:
- First Week
- Self-esteem, Relationships, and Communication
- Teamwork and Leadership
- Closure and Future Planning
I have very little time, what am I committing to?
Your commitment is to participate in activities that do not exceed an hour and a half or two hours each, and they will be useful for you in your first year and, in some cases, in life.
Sounds good, is it for me?
If you are a first-year undergraduate student, integraTE is a program designed for you.
I’m not quite sure, is there more information available?
Of course, you can contact the Coordination of the School’s Tutorial Action Plan (email@example.com) to ask questions via email or arrange a face-to-face or virtual meeting where we will try to clarify all your doubts.