The orientaTE plan aims to establish a unique strategy to improve the orientation of the students of the School of Telecommunication Engineering, both in the steps to be taken in their academic career and in their subsequent insertion in the labor market.
By clicking on the following button you can find the detailed description of the orientaTE programme.
The orientaTE planning includes complementary training activities such as:
- Visits to institutions and companies with training interests.
- Talks by experts from the professional world on technical and/or relevant aspects for the transversal training of students (soft-skills).
- Workshops on specific topics given by specialists.
- Challenges such as Hackathons or Capture the flag.
- Other similar initiatives.
If a company or institution is interested in collaborating with the EET by offering activities along the lines previously mentioned, the appropriate way is to contact the Coordination of the Tutorial Action Plan at email@example.com.