The BTTE offers the same contents and the same structure as the Bachelor’s Degree in Telecommunication Technologies Engineering (GETT) with minor differences.
They hardly differ on the following aspects:
- The language of teaching, which is mostly in English (more than 80% of the compulsory courses).
- The number of students that can enter each academic year (20 maximum). Therefore, the teaching is given in small groups, being almost persoalised.
- Your diploma will list English as the language of instruction in those courses where it is used.
It is important to note that the following courses must be taken in English:
- Seven courses out of ten in the 1st year.
- All the courses in the 2nd year.
- All the courses in the second semester of the 4th year.
In addition, depending on the elective you choose:
- You will have the possibility of taking all the courses in the first semester of the 4th year in English.
- Three courses in 3rd year in English.
Further information about BTTE
Other formal information about the studies can be found in the following links.
- What will you learn?
- Courses by year and syllabus
- Access and admission
- Credit recognition
We also believe that it will be interesting for you to take a look at the BeTeleco! section.
In this video, you can have a great overview of our School: