The master’s studies are organized by modules.
- Cybersecurity Management and Legislation Module, which is mandatory. This module consists of 9 ECTS, divided into two subjects of 6 and 3 ECTS, respectively.
- Cybersecurity Fundamentals Module, of a mandatory nature, consisting of four subjects of 6 ECTS each.
- Cybersecurity Techniques Module, which is mandatory. The module consists of four subjects, three of them of 5 ECTS and one of 3 ECTS. The purpose of these subjects is to complete the training of the students by applying the knowledge of the Fundamentals module to the protection of systems.
- Complementary Training Module, of optional nature, consisting of elective subjects of 3 ECTS each. Each student must compulsorily take three subjects among those offered (five in the memory).
- Internships and Master’s Thesis, mandatory, of 30 ECTS. This module includes the recognition of professional experience. 15 ECTS correspond to the Internships in Company and another 15 ECTS to the Master’s Thesis.
The Master’s Degree in Cybersecurity would be awarded with 90 ECTS. To complete the degree, students must take all the compulsory modules and 3 subjects (9 ECTS) to be chosen freely from the Complementary Training module. The curriculum does not include specializations, but reserves 9 ECTS to specialize the training in those specific areas that are of greater interest to students.
Distribution by semesters
- Cybersecurity Management and Legislation, 6 ECTS.
- Cybersecurity Fundamentals, 24 ECTS.
- Cybersecurity Techniques, 18 ECTS.
- Cybersecurity Management and Legislation, 3 ECTS.
- Complementary Training Module, 9 ECTS.
- Interships Module, 15 ECTS.
- Master’s Thesis Module, 15 ECTS.
Materias por módulo
|Cybersecurity Management and Legislation||Cybersecurity Concepts and Laws||3||Compulsory||2||1|
|Information security management||6||Compulsory||1||1|
|Cybersecurity Fundamentals||Information security||6||Compulsory||1||1|
|Cybersecurity Techniques Complementary Training||Fortification of operating systems||5||Compulsory||1||1|
|Security as a business||3||Compulsory||2||1|
|Complementary Training||Security in mobile devices||3||Elective||2||1|
|Forensic analysis of equipment||3||Elective||2||1|
|Cybersecurity in industrial environments||3||Elective||2||1|
|Interships and Master’s Thesis||Interships||15||External internships||1||2|
|Master’s Thesis||15||Master’s Thesis||1||2|
You can access the syllabus of each subject by clicking on this button: