Here you can find an index-summary of the main regulations of interest related to teaching organized in five groups: a general group of regulations of the University of Vigo, another group of specific regulations of the School of Telecommunication Engineering, and the other three groups correspond to the three main degrees of the center.
- General UVigo Regulation
- 24/07/2020 (Quality Committee – CC): Guide to evaluation methodologies and systems.
- 28/11/2019 (Governing Committee- CG): Academic management of Bachelor Degrees Regulations.
- 12/06/2017 (Social Committee- CS): Permanence and progress of students of the official Bachelor Degrees and Master Degrees of the UVigo Regulations.
- 02/06/2020 (GC): Simultaneity of Studies Regulations
- 27/07/2021 (GC): Student Athlete Regulations
- 20/11/2020 (GC): Tutorial Activities Regulations
- 13/04/21 (University Council – CU): University of Vigo Student Regulations
- 21/03/2018 (CG): Credits transfer and recognition Regulations.
- 10/10/2016 (CG): Credits recognition for university cultural, sports, student representation, solidarity and cooperation activities Regulations.
- 24/05/2012 (CG): External academic internships for UVigo students Regulations.
- 13/11/2018 (CG): TFG Regulations.
- 13/11/2018 (CG): TFM Regulations.
School Regulations – EET
- 27/06/2018 (School Board – XE): Students mobility.
- 14/07/2015 (XE): Material loan.
- 23/09/2015 (XE): Internal Regulations.
- 04/05/2016 (XE): Improvement of courses with low academic indicators and/or planning and development issues.
- 29/06/2017 (XE): Recommendations regarding the retrieval of evaluation tests.
- Consult specific regulations and procedures of the EET Quality Assurance System.
Bachelor’s Degree in Telecommunication Technologies Engineering (GETT) Regulations
- 09/05/2012 (XE): Elaboration of syllabus for EET degrees and coordination in the Bachelor’s Degree.
- 30/04/2014 ((Bachelor’s Academic Committee – CAG): Internships.
- 08/10/2014 (CAG): Internship evaluation rubric..
- 29/06/2015 (CAG): Transformation into curricular interships of extracurricular FEUGA interships.
- 29/06/2015 (CAG): Criteria for the recognition of extracurricular internships as part of the curriculum.
- 29/07/2015 (CAG): Procedure to be followed for internships at UVigo in order to convert them into curricular internships.
- 12/06/2019 (CAG): TFG Regulations (definition of the evaluation rubric).
Master’s Degree in Telecommunication Engineering (MET) Regulations
- 14/05/2015 (Master’s Academic Committee – CAM): Curriculum of the Master’s Degree in Telecommunication Engineering (specialization in Electronics) adapted for graduates of the Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Electronics and Automation Engineering of the University of Vigo..
- 14/05/2015 (CAM): Curriculum of the Master in Telecommunication Engineering (specialities Telematics and Radiocommunication) adapted for officers of the Navy with the Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- 03/06/2016 (CAM): Master’s Coordination.
- 05/07/2016 (CAM): Transformation into curricular practices of extracurricular practices FEUGA and practices in UVigo dependencies.
- 12/12/2016 (CAM): Coordination among MET professors.
- 29/11/2017 (CAM): Procedure for the recognition of credits for work or professional experience.
- 06/07/2018 (CAM): Transformation into curricular interships of extracurricular FUAC (University of A Coruña Foundation) interships.
- 06/07/2018 (CAM): Interships .
- 16/06/2021 (CAM): TFM Regulations