The academic comitte of the master will be responsible of evaluating the previous achievements to ensure the compliance with the required knowledge of the master.
The evaluated concepts will add a maximum number of points according to the following table.
- Degree in physics, telecommunications engineering and computer science or equivalents (6 points)
- Other engineering degrees or equivalents (up to 5 points)
- Other degrees in science and technology: chemistry, mathematics, nanotecnology or equivalents (up to 4 points)
- Acdemic record (up to 2 points)
- Other master’s degrees in similar fields (up to 1 point)
- Professional or research experience in the field (up to 1 point)