Doing part of your studies at another university is an enriching experience. The School of Telecommunication Engineering has a clear international vocation and a long history of leading exchange projects with universities both within and outside the EU.
If you study at the School and wish to do part of your studies at another university, you have two great options:
- Making use of mobility opportunities.
- Take advantage of international double degree agreements.
The largest number of international mobility opportunities are offered within the Erasmus+ program.
This program has two distinct options depending on your study destination:
- KA103 Program – Universities within the European Higher Education Area (EHEA)
- KA107 Program – Universities outside of the EHEA
In addition, there are also other possibilities:
International with the U.S.
The International Student Exchange Program (ISEP) allows students to study at a U.S. university for a full academic year (August-May) or a semester (August-December/January-May).
International, within the field of engineering.
The Global Education: Exchanges for Engineers and Entrepreneurs (GE4) association proposes several alternatives
To consult administrative details about these programs and others (opening of calls, deadlines, etc.) you can:
- See the Mobility site of the University of Vigo
- Contact the ORI (Office of International Relations of the University of Vigo)
In a double degree program you will study part of your degree at the University of Vigo and part at a second university. This will allow you to obtain both degrees.
For questions or more information
International Relations Sub-Directorate of
the School of Engineering of Tecomunicación