In a double degree program you will study part of your degree at the University of Vigo and part at a second university. This will allow you to obtain both degrees.
In order to obtain a double degree, an agreement between both institutions is required: the University of Vigo as the university of origin and the receiving university.
At EET we currently have the following agreements:
This agreement establishes a double degree agreement for bachelor students who meet these requirements:
- It is necessary to have passed the 180 ECTS of the first three academic years of the GETT.
- A one-year academic stay (equivalent to the 4th year of the GETT) at this institution is required.
- All subjects specified in the agreement must be enroled at the host university.
This agreement establishes a double degree agreement for Master’s Degree students (Interuniversity Master in Cybersecurity, MUniCS), who will obtain the Master of Science in Data & System Security degree issued by HCMUT.
- Study a total of 30 ECTS at HCMUT, specified in the subjects of the study agreement.
- 60 ECTS in MUniCS must be taken at UVIGO.
- Only 2 students per academic year are eligible for this agreement.
For questions and more information
International Relations Sub-Directorate
of the School of Telecommunication Engineering